HedoN regards it as her responsibility to protect the privacy of visitors of the website, customers and others connected to HedoN. Therefore we wish to comply with the executive act of the General Regulation Data-protection (AVG). On this page we inform you of the why, how and what.
Purpose of processing personal data
HedoN processes personal data with the following purposes:
- To establish contact regarding goods and services you order, and to deliver these.
- To send e-mails about developments in and around HedoN.
- To analyze and optimize the use of HedoN-websites.
Overview of personal data that HedoN might process
- First and last name: communication purposes
- Gender: communication and marketing purposes, built-up of customer profile
- Address details: communication purposes
- Phone number: communication purposes
- E-mail address: communication purposes
Storage period and storage
General e-mails of HedoN provide an option to unsubscribe. From the moment of terminating subscription, your personal data will no longer be used for such e-mails. HedoN stores data on private, secure servers, or on the secure servers of third parties within Europe.
Data reference, adjustment or removal
You are at all times authorized to request your personal data at HedoN or to have it deleted. If HedoN is bound by a statutory retention period, information will not be deleted. We are happy to hear from you if you feel that we do not act according to the AVG, and you can also file a complaint at the Authority Personal data.
Aside from the systems and business partners with whom we cooperate to offer our services, the information will never be shared with third parties. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.